The Virtue High Roller V3: the best rolling gearbag in paintball just got a massive upgrade in terms of quality and features.
The High Roller V3 is not only a new and improved design with several major usability enhancements, but it's now built to withstand the practice and travel rigours experienced by a professional paintball player. Tarp-lined armoured goggle case, hide-away heavy duty backpack straps, more pockets and a heavy duty water proof tarp lining are just a few of the new improvements that make the High Roller V3 the right choice for the frequent paintballer.
- Built to withstand the practice and travel rigours of a pro paintball player.
- Heavy Duty, Weather Resistant Construction
- Reinforced waterproof tarp lined interior
- Durable multi-terrain nylon wheels
- Rear skid plate to protect from dragging across sharp terrain
- Heavy duty encapsulated nylon zipper pulls
- Extra long heavy duty telescopic handle
- Microfiber lined lens and accessory compartment with puncture proof exterior
- Hideaway air-mesh padded backpack straps with chest buckle for muddy days or long trips off road
- Water proof tarp-lined cover for the wheels to keep your backside clean and dry in backpack mode
- Waterproof micro-fiber lined lens and accessory storage pocket in the front of the bag.
- Velcro strip for display of patches or numbers
- Ultra comfy foam padded top handle
- Multiple side and top handles
- Large angled, exterior access zipper pockets on both sides.
- Large exterior accessory access pocket
- Waterproof tarp-lined pouch on on the top of the bag
- Microfiber lined lens and accessory compartment
- Massive 7000 cubic inches waterproof tarp-lined storage compartment
- Neoprene padded gun or storage sleeves on both sides
- Breathable mesh lined zipper pocket in lid
- Clear vinyl zipper lined pocket in lid
- Water proof tarp lined zipper pocket in lid
- Clean clothes and/or shoes storage pocket in the front of the bag.
High Roller V2 Gearbag Overview
- 400Dx360D Nylon Construction
- Dimensions: 15in H x 31in L x 16in W
- 7600 cubic inches